After you select the submit button, you will be directed to the payment page. PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please choose the $65.00 option as you are paying for the monthly tuition of $45.00 and a yearly registration fee of $20.00. You will also be charged $10.00 in April for an end of year medal or trophy.
2. 30 day advance notice for cancellation is required to stop payments.
3. If you are a staff member at the school your child attends you may choose the half price option of $22.50 and then add the $20.00 registration
4. Your card will be set up for automatic debit of $45.00 on the 1st of each month
All Tutor Time and Episcopal Schools Must Enroll At Their Schools Front Desk
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND/OR TRANSMITTABLE DISEASES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFLUENZA AND COVID-19
involvement in time4Playball is a group activities, which involvement includes possible exposure to, and illness resulting from, communicable diseases, infectious diseases and/or transmittable diseases including, but not limited to, influenza and COVID-19;
While following social distancing, sanitizing equipment as well as exercising personal discipline, may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness, injury, disability, and death from such diseases (including, but not limited to, influenza and COVID-19) I
knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my participation or the participation of my minor child/ward, including as it relates to any diseases, including but not limited to, influenza and COVID-19.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless Time4playball ,KIDINME CORP, its officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct any and all activities of Time4playball (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all illness, injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT
1. Time4Playball Services ProvidedTime4Playball provides a weekly physical education and character enrichment program using sports as the means to build competence in preschool-aged and elementary-aged children.Time4Playball coaches come to your child's school once a week, all coaches are always dressed in official Time4Playball uniforms.Time4Playball provides equipment needed to perform lessons, and we ask that children not bring their own sports equipment.Classes are taught from well written, scientifically researched, fun lesson plans to every child's needs in their specific age group and developmental level.
2. Scheduling of Classes Due to the sport nature of Time4Playball, most of our classes are held outdoors, and therefore, we are at the mercy of the weather. There is no reduction in fees in the event of cancellation due to rain or inclement weather. However, when indoor space is available, lessons will be taught indoors or session will be made up.
3. Cancellation PolicyFor cancellation of Time4Playball membership, to ensure that payment is not processed, submission of the Time4Playball, Cancellation of Membership is required one paid calendar month in advance to withdraw your child from the program to avoid extra tuition fees. If a student's membership is cancelled after payment has already been received, without proper steps taken for cancellation you will be charged for that month. no refund will be made after the tuition has been paid.
4. Photo Release for Minors1. I, being Parent/Guardian of minor mentioned above, expressly grant the following rights and permission to Time4Playball, Inc. and its owners, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, employees, agents, legal representatives, assigns, successors, including those acting with the authority and permission of Time4Playball, Inc. (hereafter referred to as '"Parties"'). The "Parties" have the absolute right and permission to take, use, reuse, publish, or republish the following: photographic portraits, pictures, videotapes, motion picture films, audio recordings, and any and all media (hereafter collectively referred to as "Media"), whereby the minor may be included in whole or in part, for any lawful purpose including but not limited to: advertising, art, trade and the promotion of Goodwill of the "Parties." Additionally, the "Parties" have the absolute right and permission to take, use, reuse, publish, or republish the Media by transmission through any medium, including but not limited to the Internet. In consideration for the Parent's/Guardian's execution of this release, Time4Playball, Inc. may or may not provide to the undersigned one free promotional item, such as a: t-shirt, water bottle, bag, etc.
5. WAVIER AND RELEASE OF LIABILIT NOTICE TO MINOR CHILD'S NATURAL GUARDIAN READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT EVEN IF TIME4PLAYBALL AND KIDINME CORP.. USES REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD'S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM TIME4PLAYBALL AND KIDINME CORP. IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN THIS FORM, AND TIME4PLAYBALL,AND KIDINME CORP. HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM.
I also understand that payment is due before my child will be able to participate in Time4playball weekly sessions, I understand that after my first payment, there is no prorating of tuition fees due to your childs sickness or field trips, class parties etc. Time4playballl tuition is due by the first of each month to ensure that my child does not miss a class. In addition, I understand that in order to withdraw my child from Time4playball sessions and avoid further tuition dues and/or fees, I must submit to Time4playball, a cancellation of membership notice one paid calendar month in advance. I accept and agree to all the above-mentioned terms.
******I UNDERSTAND THAT MY CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICLY ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH*********